2023 PUERTO RICO HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER BASEBALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION
- League: Puerto Rico High School Summer Baseball League
- Season: 2022 High School Summer Season
Puerto Rico High School Summer Baseball League
Date: July 10th, 2023 to July 31st, 2023
Location: Rincón, PR
The Puerto Rico High School Summer Baseball League focuses on developing current high school baseball players for college and professional baseball by utilizing a player-focused approach. Players will receive instruction and leadership from our outstanding coaching staff, with decades of experience helping athletes get the most out of their summer baseball experience.
Players in the PRIBL High School Division have unrivaled access to college baseball programs through the Puerto Rico High School Prospect Summer League. The League brings its direct connections with those colleges to help players in the High School Division find a place to play college baseball.
Games will be played at Fernando "Nando" Sanabria Stadium in Rincón, PR.
Housing options will be available for players who do not live in Puerto Rico. Our players will be staying in the city of Aguada, where they can enjoy all of the activities that the small beach town has to offer, including a meal plan, access to the gym, and other facilities.
If you are a current High School player (Incoming Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and senior), trying to improve your game and take it to the next level, get your work in this summer by playing against other High School prospects from around the country by, while living and playing in the beautiful city of Rincón, PR.
Best of all, in Puerto Rico, all US Citizens don’t need a Passport as PR is a Commonwealth of the United States of America; your legal state ID or driver’s license is sufficient identification to travel; the currency of use is the US Dollar.
How it Works:
- Players report on July 9th (just a check-in day).
- "Workout and Evaluation Day" will happen on July 10th, and all players will be evaluated.
- "Team Practice" will happen on July 11th
- "First Game" will occur on July 12th
- "Last Game" will occur on July 30th
- Players depart on July 31st
- All players should use wood bats
- Games will be seven innings in length or 21/2 hours
- Two umpires will be provided for each game
- Game balls will be provided for each game
Participation Fee: $2,495 per player (Do not include airfare) | $195 deposit due upon registration
* The remaining balance has to be paid in full by May 15th. Installment payment options are available after paying the deposit.
What's included in the league fees?
- Lodging from July 9th (Report Date) to July 31st (Depart date)
- Ground transportation for scheduled events.
- Daily meals (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Water/sports drinks at every game
- Player Uniform Package (Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Shirt, and Workout Short)
- Equipment (Balls, bats, helmets, and catcher's gear all provided.)
- Daily Laundry Service: Baseball-related only
- Insurance coverage
- The PRIBL will provide trainers and Massage Therapists for injuries if needed.
- Players' Stats will be available daily on our website (www.priblbaseball.com)
- Baseball activities including 10 to 15 games at Professional Stadiums
- Yoga, Beach Workouts, and Speed and Agility programs are available.
- Gym Access
- Each player will receive hands-on instruction from professional coaches.
- Exposure: MLB, Independent League Scouts, and College coaches may visit any time.
- Community service opportunities
- Cultural and beach-related activities
- Sightseeing Tours
All players are provided an equal opportunity to showcase their abilities.
- Day Off: Every week, there is a day off. Activities and excursions will be scheduled for those days.
- What to Bring for baseball practicing: Fielder's glove/mitt, Tennis/turf shoes, Spikes/cleats, Sunscreen, Baseball Pants (Grey and White with no stripes). You may wear metal or molded cleats.
- For Staying Overnight: Bring Laundry Bag, Beach and Bath Towels, Swimsuit, Shower Shoes (Sandals, flip flops, etc.), and Personal Toiletries.
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in one of the PRIBL Baseball camps. By registering, the submitting player and/or third-party paying for the player agree that no refunds will be issued for any reason. All fees paid are to cover in advance the stay of the player in the camp. This registration and payment guarantee one player roster spot within one of the PRIBL Baseball camps. PRIBL Baseball will not grant refunds of any kind, regardless of the player's feelings about their performance, the third-party instructors' evaluations, or the player's opinion of PRIBL. This payment is specifically for the opportunity to participate in one of our camps. It does not guarantee or represent the player a contract with any team or league after the camp. If a player cannot attend, he will receive credit for the following year.
PRIBL Baseball has a strict Refund Policy on your registration fee. However, Next Wave Insurance offers the Regsaver program to ensure your fee in the case of unforeseen incidents, including inclement weather, injuries, illness, travel delays, or another covered peril that occurs. Please don't forget to visit Registration Saver at www.registrationsaver.com/pribl to learn more.
Register online via BaseballShift