2022 PUERTO RICO COLLEGIATE SUMMER BASEBALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION
- League: 2022 Puerto Rico Collegiate Summer Baseball League
- Season: 2022 College Season
Puerto Rico Collegiate Summer Baseball League
Date: June 5th, 2022 to July 6th, 2022
Location: Rincón, PR
The Puerto Rico Collegiate Summer Baseball League (PRCSBL) is a summer league that allows baseball players to participate in a highly motivated and competitive, well-organized summer baseball league. The student-athletes will continue gaining playing experience after the college season has ended.
The PRCSBL is a “wood bat” league, as are most of the major college summer leagues, allowing players the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in playing the game to professional scouting standards.
College summer leagues have played an instrumental role in many current and former professional baseball players' careers, providing them with the opportunity to improve their skills and understanding of the game while gaining invaluable experience that helps their collegiate and professional careers.
The league will be developed with a maximum of six (6) teams and play a 20-game regular-season schedule, including our annual All-Star Game and Post Season League Championship Tournament. The schedule provides consistent gameplay while allowing players to practice and continue developing their skills, providing the opportunity to compete in over 200 innings of quality baseball this summer.
The games will be at Fernando "Nando" Sanabria Stadium, located in Rincón, PR., and other professional stadiums around Puerto Rico.
Players will receive instruction and leadership from our outstanding coaching staff, with decades of experience helping students/athletes get the most out of their summer baseball experience. Our players will also receive additional instruction from former Major League and Minor League Players and Coaches that will be visiting.
Housing options will be available for players who do not live in the area. Our players will be staying in the city of Aguada, where they can enjoy all of the activities that the small beach town has to offer, including a meal plan, access to the gym, and other facilities.
If you are a current collegiate player, incoming freshman, or graduating high school senior, trying to improve your game and take it to the next level, get your work in this summer playing against other collegiate players from around the country while living and playing in the beautiful city of Rincón, PR. Best of all, in Puerto Rico, all US Citizens don’t need a Passport as PR is a Commonwealth of the United States of America; your legal state ID or driver’s license is sufficient identification to travel; the currency of use is the US Dollar.
How it Works:
- Players report on June 5th (just a check-in day).
- “Workout and Evaluation Day” will happen on June 6th, all players will be evaluated.
- “Team Practice” will happen on June 7th
- “First Game” will happen on June 8th
- “Last Game” will happen on July 5th
- Players depart on July 6th
Participation Fee: $2,995 per player (Do not include airfare) | $495 deposit due upon registration
* The remaining balance has to be paid in full by May 15th. Installment payments options are available after paying the deposit.
What’s included in the league fees?
- Lodging from June 5th (Report Date) to July 6th (Depart date)
- Ground transportation for scheduled events.
- Daily meals (3 Meals)
- Water/sports drinks at every game
- Player Uniform Package (Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Shirt, and Workout Short)
- Equipment (Balls, bats, helmets, and catcher’s gear all provided.)
- Daily Laundry Service: Baseball-related only
- Covid-19 Test
- Insurance coverage
- The PRIBL will provide trainers and Massage Therapists for injuries if needed.
- Players’ Stats will be available daily on our website (www.priblbaseball.com)
- Baseball activities including 20 to 25 games at Professional Stadiums
- Yoga, Beach Workouts, and Speed and Agility program available.
- Gym Access
- Each player will receive hands-on instruction from professional coaches.
- Exposure: MLB, Independent League Scouts, and College coaches may visit at any given time.
- Community service opportunities
- Cultural and beach-related activities
- Sightseeing Tours
All players are provided an equal opportunity to showcase their abilities.
- Day Off: Every week, there is a day off. Activities and excursions will be scheduled for those days.
- What to Bring for baseball practicing: Fielder’s glove/mitt, Tennis/turf shoes, Spikes/cleats, Sunscreen, Baseball Pants (Grey and White with no stripes). You may wear metal or molded cleats.
- For Staying Overnight Bring: Laundry Bag, Beach and Bath Towels, Swimsuit, Shower Shoes (Sandals, flip flops, etc.), and Personal Toiletries.
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in one of the PRIBL Baseball camps. By registering, the submitting player and/or third-party paying for the player agree that no refunds will be issued for any reason. All fees paid are to cover in advance the stay of the player in the camp. This registration and payment guarantee one player roster spot within one of the PRIBL Baseball camps. PRIBL Baseball will not grant refunds of any kind, regardless of the player’s feelings about their performance, the third-party instructors’ evaluations, or the player’s personal opinion of PRIBL. This payment is specifically for the opportunity to participate in one of our camps. It does not guarantee or represent the player a contract with any team or league after the camp. If a player is unable to attend, he will receive credit for the following year.
PRIBL Baseball has a strict No Refund Policy on your registration fee. However, Next Wave Insurance offers the Regsaver program so you can ensure your fee in the case of unforeseen incidents, including inclement weather, injuries, illness, travel delays, or another covered peril that occurs. Please don’t forget to visit Registration Saver at the following link www.registrationsaver.com/pribl to learn more.
Register online via BaseballShift