2024 PUERTO RICO COLLEGIATE SUMMER BASEBALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION
Puerto Rico Collegiate Summer Baseball League
Date: June 9th, 2024, to July 1st, 2024
Location: Rincón, PR
Registration Ends: 05/15/2024
The Puerto Rico Collegiate Summer Baseball League (PRCSBL) is a summer league that allows baseball players to participate in a highly motivated, competitive, well-organized summer baseball league. The student-athletes will continue gaining playing experience after the college season has ended.
The PRCSBL is a "wood bat" league, as are most of the significant college summer leagues, allowing players to gain knowledge and experience in playing the game to professional scouting standards.
College summer leagues have played an instrumental role in many current and former professional baseball players' careers, allowing them to improve their skills and understanding of the game while gaining invaluable experience that helps their collegiate and professional careers.
The league will be developed with four (4) teams and play a 15-game regular-season schedule, plus our annual All-Star Game and Post-Season League Championship Tournament. The program provides consistent gameplay while allowing players to practice and continue developing their skills, providing the opportunity to compete in over 100 innings of quality baseball this summer.
The games will be at Fernando "Nando" Sanabria Stadium in Rincón, PR., and other professional stadiums around Puerto Rico.
Players will receive instruction and leadership from our outstanding coaching staff, with decades of experience helping students/athletes get the most out of their summer baseball experience. Our players will also receive additional instruction from former Major League and Minor League Players and Coaches who will be visiting.
Housing options will be available for players not living in the area. Our players will be staying in the city of Rincón, where they can enjoy all of the small beach town's activities, including a meal plan, access to the gym, and other facilities.
If you are a current collegiate player, incoming freshman, or graduating high school senior trying to improve your game and take it to the next level, get your work in this summer by playing against other collegiate players from around the country while living and playing in the beautiful city of Rincón, PR. Best of all, in Puerto Rico, all US Citizens don't need a Passport as PR is a Commonwealth of the United States of America; your legal state ID or driver's license is sufficient identification to travel; the currency of use is the US Dollar.
How it Works:
- Players traveling who bought the housing option have to arrive on June 9th (just a check-in day).
- All players must report to the field facility on June 10th at 9:00 AM for the Evaluation Day.
- All players must report to the field facility on June 11th at 9:00 AM for Practice and the "PRIBL Inter-Squad Scrimmage Game."
- "First Regular Season Game" will occur on June 12th
- "Last Regular Season Game" will occur on June 28th
- "Championship Game" will occur on June 30th
- Players depart on July 1st
- $3,495 Player All-Inclusive Package (Do not include Airfare; the package consists of Housing, Meals, and Transportation)
- $1,995 Local Player (The package doesn't include Airfare, Housing, Meals, and Transportation)
- $495 deposit due upon registration
* Payment Options: You will receive an estimate by email in which you can select your preferred package. Any package will allow you to pay a deposit of $495, and the remaining balance will be divided into two equal payments 30 days apart, payable before May 15, 2024.
What's included in the league fees?
- Lodging from June 9th(Report Date) to July 1st (Depart date) - For All-Inclusive Package.
- Ground transportation for scheduled events - For All-Inclusive Package Players.
- Daily meals - For All-Inclusive Package.
- Water/sports drinks at every game
- Player Uniform Package (Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Shirt, and Workout Shorts)
- Equipment (Balls, bats, and helmets all provided.)
- Insurance coverage
- The PRIBL will provide trainers and Massage Therapists for injuries if needed.
- Players' Stats will be available daily on our website (www.priblbaseball.com)
- Baseball activities, including 12 to 18 games.
- Yoga, Beach Workouts, and Speed and Agility programs are available.
- Gym Access
- Each player will receive hands-on instruction from professional coaches.
- Exposure: MLB, Independent League Scouts, and College coaches may visit any time.
All players are provided with an equal opportunity to showcase their abilities.
Register online via BaseballShift